Since I am dedicated to improving my health in the month of May, I am eating even healthier by making better conscious choices of what I will consume to support my amazing body systems and I am making a commitment to move more, so the use of my essential oils daily will include Cypress to help with all my additional movement in May.
Look at this deliciously HEALTHY meal I consciously ate!
May is such a lovely month and this month’s doTERRA specials are very lovely indeed.
During the month of May, you can save 10% on doTERRA® Anti Aging Eye Cream. Plus, if you place an LRP order of 125 PV or more before the 15th of this month, you’ll receive a 15 mL Cypress for FREE!
Here is some information about Cypress:
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTERRA
- Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
I would love to hear about what you are doing in the month of May to take a small action step to support you BEing a better version of YOU. You can share by filling out this form or you can send me a message on Instagram. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
I hope you have an amazing May filled with lots of movement.